Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Wait, Numer 51 is a bit of a rip off now....

Khodro wrote:
Back in the Stonecutters event I bought number 51 for 100 donuts.

Spoilers:

Now I see that there will come a deal where you can buy the Victorian UFO and Number 51 for 120 donuts and the Victorian UFO alone for 40 donuts.

Had I not bought Number 51 during the Stonecutters event, I could get them both for 120 but now I have to buy the UFO alone making my total spending 140, so 20 donuts extra....

Shouldn't we get a discount for buying stuff earlier instead of being punished?

At least you got Number 51 early on. Prizes of premium stuff can go down just like the latest video games released now will cost much less a year from now. :wink:
  • Personally it is my opinion that if an item was free during a previous same annual event then it should be free during the subsequent event. And only cost donuts during the off season for that event for those who want to get it when the event isn't happening. I seen all these event items in others SFs that I was like oh I can't wait for the events to come to get. But I am sorry I will not be getting them if I have to spend loads of real life money to get them. This right now is my only beef with this event. Even with the package deals you still have 13 premium items not packaged new and old.

Plus pay more than previously for: ray guy (+50) and house of evil (+45 because doll no longer free with it) And have to pay (if you wanted them) for these free items from previous events: heck house, wailing wall, vicorian ufo, king homer's skyscraper, burns coffin, ancient burial ground, devil flanders, talking krusty doll, house of evil, snarling zombie, shuffling zombie, clawing zombie, twirl 'n' hurl, super collider, springfield cemetery, pet cemetery, gypsy fortune teller shop, gingerbread house, and bad dream house. A total of almost 1,300 donuts for stuff that was previously free. Include the increased premium items and new premium items and the total premium is over 1,800 donuts. No wonder there are people out there who hack or what not to get donuts for free.