Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Warning!! Premium Item Disappears!!

It's so strange that it all seems to be foliage-related. Something weird must have happened in the coding for plants.
  • I agree! I had no problem with the ambulances, at all. But the trees, flowers, topiaries, etc. are all messed up. Strange... :(
  • There is always some sort of problem with each update :( But this one with Prem items disappearing is not good at all :(
  • Sorry to hear that! :(

So as good as the nuking option sounded there are already a couple of faults - if you have premium items you don't want to risk using it, and then there's the risk of someone accidentally logging into your town and storing EVERYTHING! Such a shame!
  • AwesomeMallis wrote:
    Oh btw, maybe now I can get rid of some valentines and other spinning wheel stuff that I got to many of ;p
    no such luck! Glitches only affect things you like! :mrgreen:

It is in "The Law of Glitches"
  • AwesomeMallis wrote:
    Oh btw, maybe now I can get rid of some valentines and other spinning wheel stuff that I got to many of ;p

I just checked my inventory and my Easter fences have gone down from over 200 to 153, such a shame we still cant sell the items
  • WATCH OUT for storing tree in KL!!

I storage some tree(s) and they are gone :cry:
    Flowers is no problem but dont storage TREE in KRUSTYLAND
  • Benches are bugged the same way too. Just found out I no longer have the 2 or 3 premium benches randomly found in the mystic boxes.