Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Weird challenges screen glitch

LPNintendoITA wrote:
is it me or the daily challenges screen is glitches as when i open it first thing it says the challenge is already completed but it's clearly not? i.e. says 3/3 right off the bat

Yes, I get the same thing too. Just close the screen, and it will go back to 0/2, 0/3, etc the next time you open the daily challenge screen.
  • My challenge today won't complete. It's to fight a friend without healing for Sciencewater. I did that, but didn't get the water. :evil:
  • I am getting this too. Also getting booted when I try to go into a friend's town. Boourns.
  • lynnmckenz82 wrote:
    My challenge today won't complete. It's to fight a friend without healing for Sciencewater. I did that, but didn't get the water. :evil:

I had that one, i think you have to do it 2 times to get the challenge to complete. Either way, I had to exit right after the battle back into my town for it to register.
  • For some reason, during battles in my own town (social battles seem unaffected), the screen is zoomed in too far and I can't see my third superhero in order to switch to them mid-battle. Anyone have this?