Forum Discussion

6 years ago

"Buy Milk" Daily Challenge Glitch (and like glitches...)

Keep in mind that these Daily Challenge glitches (like the recent 'Buy Milk' glitch) are opportune times to farm donuts, money, and recycling items, especially when you are maxed-out on levels! I was able to move the glitched Kwik-E-Mart near my recycling centers and collect the following within a few days:

- $2.7 billion in money
- 5,000+ donuts (from the cycling of 1,000,000 XP points at Level 939)
- 200,000+ trash points
- 80,000+ can points
- 70,000+ plastic points
- 65,000+ glass points

The money can be used to farm the Tiki Bar, Bloodmobile, and/or Rat Trap Truck items for more donuts. (The forum provides other ways to farm donuts...) The recycling items can be used to farm tracks and more donuts...

All you need to do is move the Kwik-E-Mart with all the characters' 'thumbs up' states within the trigger range of your trash/can/plastic/glass recycling centers and their characters' 'thumbs up' states and tap it. Then, immediately tap the friends transfer icon. In a couple seconds, the Kwik-E-Mart releases the characters and triggers the recycling centers for a split second before transferring you to your friend's location. Tap on the home transfer icon and the Kwik-E-Mart and recycling centers are back to completed 'thumbs up' states. IT'S IMPORTANT TO TAP THE FRIENDS TRANSFER ICON IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE TAPPING OF THE KWIK-E-MART OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RECYCLING CENTER 'THUMBS UP' CHARACTERS...

I "dibbied up" the recycling center characters as followed (this may vary, depending on who are dedicated to the 'Buy Milk' glitch):

Trash
-Lisa
-Milhouse
-Mr. Flanders
-Mayor Quimby
-Cletus
Cans

-Brandine
-Krusty
-Reverend Lovejoy
-Hippie
-Mr. Burns