Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Well I tried..

Sorry but you can't really blame your neighbors for your mistakes. If you were that far behind a few eggs wouldn't matter much. I didn't get to finish either and I don't blame my neighbors at all.
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    The real issue is the requirements were just a bit too high. Sure some got all the prizes, but they also had more time on their hands (not saying they're unemployed or anything). Developers need to understand that the majority of people aren't gonna sign into the game every couple of hours for a month straight. Only the few dedicated fans will, and not all of them will end up finishing either.

Oh well, at least the prizes weren't that interesting, so that kinda makes me feel better. :lol:

This is my thing. I feel like the Stonecutters and whatever they had instead of snakes was much easier to complete. If they're going to make it this difficult, the prizes need to be better. Glowing Burns and a useless helicopter? I'm not going to grind for that. Gimme a new premium character or money generating building.. not a decoration or skin.