Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Well the episode just spoilered the game... [SPOILERS]

:twisted: Groovy... was wondering what was coming after having to put ComicBkGuy on 24 hr task...
  • I'm hoping they add a task for homer

ZennGlenn wrote:
    :twisted: Groovy... was wondering what was coming after having to put ComicBkGuy on 24 hr task...

That doesn't have anything to do with the mutant rabbit that's a random task you had to put him on
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    After restarting, my mutant rabbit still shows the mutate task as locked.
  • barryriddl474 wrote:

I have spoken live to EA about this today. They would not confirm a time for this to happen. They only stated that it would happen EST today. I think this means an update of some sort.

Which could mean it will unlock along with some other items - either final THOH things in store, or a New Level?

I'm assuming this will happen in the next hour or so.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    thatdonald845 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

I have spoken live to EA about this today. They would not confirm a time for this to happen. They only stated that it would happen EST today. I think this means an update of some sort.

Which could mean it will unlock along with some other items - either final THOH things in store, or a New Level?

Thanks so much! :D

• According to the Dialogue on Simpsonswiki it's gonna be autotriggered however it also says when the player logs in on November 11th which idk why it says that when the task says today

thatdonald845 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

Yea it'd be an in game update but it'd probably won't bring anything else who knows
  • thatdonald845 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

Agreed! I can't wait! :mrgreen: