Forum Discussion

jukan00
    New Spectator
    I'm not going to get it but you brought up a point I was thinking about recently- multiplier. I had to laugh at myself a week ago when I was thinking about buying a deco because I was considering the multiplier in the decision-
    At the level I'm at- who cares? Haha. I don't have a house farm, my multiplier is 113% and I make almost $300,000 a day. Really need to start thinking differently.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    out of everything on sale I all I don't own is the whale. Just did the math and even at the discount price the multiplier is still bad. Using the jet engine bike as an example for 240 donuts you can get 8 jet engines bikes for a multiplier of 16 percent vs. 220 donuts for one whale at a 7 percent multiplier. Not that I need the multiplier at this point and I know the whale is cool, just saying I still think it's over priced. Is anyone thinking of getting the whale?

I am thinking about it. I have over a day to decide... The reason I want it is because it's a cool deco for the water. The cost of 300 donuts has been what has stopped me from getting it. 220 donuts is better, but still really expensive for a deco. Dilemma... :D
  • Pass. It's a nice decoration, but way too expensive. I'm still saving my doughnuts for buildings and characters.
  • jukan00 wrote:
    I'm not going to get it but you brought up a point I was thinking about recently- multiplier. I had to laugh at myself a week ago when I was thinking about buying a deco because I was considering the multiplier in the decision-
    At the level I'm at- who cares? Haha. I don't have a house farm, my multiplier is 113% and I make almost $300,000 a day. Really need to start thinking differently.

my multiplier is at about 375 percent and I have 111,000,000 plus in in game cash but I still like a good multiplier, just don't need it.