What buildings will you get?

kahim41659 wrote:
from the current event:

Springfield Animal Shelter - 60
Victor's Secret - 85
Duff Center Arena - 200
Ski Lift - 150
Springfield Skating Rink - 85

do you think they worth the donuts? what will you get?

animal shelter and the duff arena look nice to me but 200 is kinda high. is Victor's Secret a parody of victoria secret?? if so, think it could have been more fancy lol. The returning buildings are tempting too, in fact, i really want the other buildings from the passed christmas (Costington and mall etc) >..<

Victors Secret is a parody of Victoria's Secret.
I do agree with you on the duff arena.
Its incredibly expensive at 200. Especially without a character - even if it does give in-game winter hats.
I for one will be passing on it.
I did buy everything else :D
  • petehd14 wrote:
    I want the Duff Arena, but its too expensive. It's either Victor's Secret or the Skating Rink, and I'm leaning towards getting Victor's Secret. I really like my Springfield Heights Promenade (which includes the Blocko Store, Banana Dictatorship, and the Mapple Store) and I'm going to expand it on the pier.

good for you man. i am also considering Victor's Secret for the same reason. too bad i missed the window to purchase the Blocko Store this year, want that so bad D;
  • I will get the lot :)

Its the crafting items that concern me to whether i will manage to craft everything :roll:
  • I grabbed the animal shelter about the minute it was released. Cheap and just the type of building I need for my run down business area of town.
  • The Fever Cabin is nice. It just has a puff of black smoke from the chimney when you tap it. Unlike the other cabins it is a decoration with only a 0.25% bonus. It goes with the Homer and Burns Fever Snowmen.

I wonder if Abercrombie & Rich and the Chocolate Shop will fit on the boardwalk. They gave us this huge new Ornate Pier and no new shops to place on it. There are at least 4 new stores that would look great in the SH part of town.
  • I bought the 3 new ones. Im a sucker for the limited time items!
  • I already have the ski lift and skating ring so I bought animal shelter right away. I like animals. I'm considering Duff's.