Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What Changed with the Easter 2014 update?

I really like the new placing fences etc feature. Much better!

Oh, and thanks for posting! :thumbup:
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    LeuchtbojeConny wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    I can attest that the freezing of roads/concrete has NOT been fixed. Or maybe its just me. :( I tested it just a little while ago, on both my iPad and my android. Exactly the same as before.

I haven't yet tested that, but am happy to announce that I don't have any overlapping graphics anymore.
    That's the second bug this update fixed for me. :)
    I'm really happy tonight.

Now, if I could only find that blue bunny that is supposed to give me the blue basket....
    yep it doesnt appear to me either. so happy
    mwdalton wrote:
    The change to the way multiple decos get layed down is awesome! So much easier! And the XP doesn't get in the way, anymore! :D
    pay attention to something tough. If you place the last item in the storage of one particular item that 's still buyable, the item will not disappear, it'll instead continue to appear to be placable, instead it'll buy another one if you place it

I thought so!!!!! Noticed it while I was redecorating a bit today. No biggie but I will be sure to watch it for later items though.
  • If you buy Candy, Fireworks and Puppy Dogs, Ralph has a new 2 hour task. :)
  • CookieKwan1 wrote:
    I noticed I'm now receiving FP from handshakes my neighbours left me. So that's a point from every action instead of just graffiti.

I don't think I've worded that properly :?

Youre right, neighbor. (Betcha you wondered why I didn't graffiti yesterday. I was in a Kwik-E-Mart tapping frenzy.) Because as you point out, the town owner gets FP from all handshakes now.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY now there is actually a DISadvantage to graffiti. For the visitor, spraying graffiti gives no eggs.

Ack!
  • CookieKwan1 wrote:
    I noticed I'm now receiving FP from handshakes my neighbours left me. So that's a point from every action instead of just graffiti.

I don't think I've worded that properly :?

This is a great feature to be added, helps gain those precious FP quicker

The new additions that have been added i think are really good, like seeing how long is left for the task from the task bar and not going straight to the character
  • chris6271 wrote:
    If you buy Candy, Fireworks and Puppy Dogs, Ralph has a new 2 hour task. :)

ohhh want :-)