Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What Changed with the Oktoberfest Promotion! Updates? (Update: 10/1)

Always one of my favorite threads to check out after an update. Thanks!
  • At least they did not remove the multipler from the courts. I was able to buy 63 of them, pushing my multipler to 203%. By the way, only 18 can be seen in my city, the rest is hidden behind big buildings. :-)
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    they removed it after giving people enough time (15 days) to get it and keep filling the forum with it showing ea how much they loved the multiplier thus its gone. they're not reworking it. its just gone from the shop

So us late comers to the content due to all the events they threw at us at the same time can't get the items ever again for it's look? I mean I figured they removed it so they could fix the unintended multiplier. I really wanted a country club setup but I can't do that with what I have. So if it's gone then they should just take them from all of us and be done with it if they don't want us to have the item. Instead of a screw you to everyone who had a life outside of the game.
  • sorry but i've no idea what EA has in mind with that. hiding the multiplier so people won't see it (yeah sure) and buy as many, then they saw their big screw up with everyone buying them and writing all over the forum (best move ever fight club), and put a stop to it by removing the limited time offer (with no timer) 15 days after releasing it.