Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What Changed With the Treehouse of Horror 2015 Takedown Update?

When you tap the sunken temple, it seems to be more of an on/off switch with the pillar of water transitioning between M'nthster being there or not.
  • I'm also seeing the payout from the campfire for Tell a Spooky Story as $90 + 10XP. Seems like a rip-off for a 4h task. :?

Edit: I guess what I should have led off with is "Thanks for all the awesome info, LP!" :D Your work is always appreciated!
  • Thanks LPN!

http://www.kwasistudios.com/images/blog/1yr/homer-woohoo.jpg
  • Thanks LPN.. The NPCs you can purchase all have animations as well.. Wonder why they did not offer the skeleton?
    Oh.. And before anyone says it. Yes I bought them. Please don't tell me how to play with my toys! :roll:

Now to relax for a few hours.

Oh.. And we need more land again! :mrgreen:
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    I'm also seeing the payout from the campfire for Tell a Spooky Story as $90 + 10XP. Seems like a rip-off for a 4h task. :?

Edit: I guess what I should have led off with is "Thanks for all the awesome info, LP!" :D Your work is always appreciated!
    yea was waiting on getting update to list those
  • Don't know if the update fixed it or not, but I was just able to send all my characters on a 4 hour task on Android for the first time ever!