Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What decorations have jobs associated?

twiztidjuggalo73 wrote:
I know you need specific decorations for some jobs, like brockman and the lawn chair and lisa reading under a tree. Is there somewhere online I can find a list of each one? Don't want to be missing things. Thanks

I'm not aware of any comprehensive list, but if a job requires a decoration you don't have, the job will be greyed out in the bottom character's task and it will tell you what you need to do the task. assuming the decoration is something you can purchase with cash or donuts (tasks that require limited time decorations that you can't buy don't show). So you could just go through all your characters and see what you're missing.

Off the top of my head:
-Many characters use benches.
-Several characters have a 3 hour task at a Gazebo.
-Chalmers needs a campfire to Survive off the Land.
-Moe, Artie, and Zultroy require shrubs/hedges for their spying/hiding tasks.
-Skinner also needs a tree to watch birds.
-Several characters have tasks at the minnow pond (Chalmers, Judge Snyder).
-Herman uses the training dummy.
-Eddie use a training wall for his 12 hour task.
-Mindy uses a beach chair if you have her.
-Cletus uses a dumpster to Dig Through Garbage.
-Martin needs snapdragons to Smell the Roses.
  • annettemarc wrote:
    And if nobody has listed it yet, the ferris wheel gives a task for Burns ... never used it, so I don't know who else does that with him.

Ride the ferris wheel -10hr, Burns & Smithers.
  • I still have my Nativity Scene out, so the Simpsons have that permanent 16 hour task there.
  • Kang and Kodos have a task to Drink Hilarium with the Rigellian Queen
    Slave Labor Willie has a task to Generate Electricity with the Manual Power Generator
    Jessica Lovejoy has a task to Disgrace a Local Landmark with the Jebediah Statue
    Witch Marge has a task to Stir the Pot with the Cauldron
    Kang's 16-Hour Evil Chortle is with the Victorian UFO
  • All the Superheroes. pieman, the collector, plopper, fruit batman, Bartman, fallout boy has a 10 hour task with the radioactive statue.
  • thank you all. appreciate the info. Now i need to find somewhere with the same info for family guy.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.

49,396 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago