Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What does EA need to do to get you hooked again?

Not a thing. I play every day. Although I'd play more if I was able to rework some of my town with... you know.
  • XBL-Heretic wrote:
    Seems all I do anymore is place parts of my SF into storage due to lack of land. Any design I can do is boring because it's with the same old decorations, of which I have very many in storage due to the land shortage. With $160M+in game cash, I can buy anything I want, but there's no sense since I have so many of each deco in storage already. I purchased far fewer event premium items during SH and Terwilligers because what's the sense in having 100 planter walls if I can't use them? So I'm spending far less on donuts for premium items as well.

What would get me hooked again?

- More land, at least 8-10 strips.
    - Usability features such as highlighting an area and bring able to move or place that area in storage.
    - New decorations of all types, trees, plants, different ground cover.
    - More neighboreeno involvement. I really enjoyed attacking neighboreenos and random towns during CoC.
    - Event Comunity a Prizes and more neighboreeno-focused events.

Most of your list is similar to mine I remember wanting a "weld" type function similar to your second item a while back. Sometimes we have a great setup with decorations around a building....then we have to move the building and each individual item around it. It's enough to drive a person insane! Better to be able to just pick the lot up as is and move it as one piece.
  • I have to admit that I haven't read all of the replies, but what I'd like them to do is to do some internal testing before releasing new features. For instance, the sound effect cutoffs in the game are cutting off things that shouldn't be cut off...

BTW, I'm still hooked. :)
  • 1. Send all on X hour task button
    2. Collect all button
    3. Community prizes and/or more prizes for visiting friends.

That's my 2 cents!
  • photo from EA R&D lab:

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/browbeat/2011/09/29/hugo_chavez_caption_contest/Breaking_Bad_blue_meth.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg
  • I want a classic Simpsons theme event, like chili cook-off or something like that. I'm not really into these latest themes (Monsarno and Pride Week). They're just not really the Simpsons I grew up with and that I'm familiar with. I want some classic episode stuff.
  • some more land going it all directions, a gill sale on donuts, and all old limited time premium items to be available for a week :D

they'd make a killing if they did all this at once
  • Community prizes rather than crafting during events. Maggie Simpson needs to be added. Lastly change the Bart screen.