Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What Is The Bonus After 14,000 Presents?

Donuts!
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    SandraShill wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:

I've read that this image was a mistake and it will be every 2,000 presents. Have you actually seen this in action?

It is every 2,000 presents

They actually changed it??

They are some cheap punks at EA I swear. Heaven forbid they gave out too many donuts. The whole company could have gone bankrupt right there! What a save!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    SandraShill wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:

I've read that this image was a mistake and it will be every 2,000 presents. Have you actually seen this in action?

It is every 2,000 presents

They actually changed it??

They are some cheap punks at EA I swear. Heaven forbid they gave out too many donuts. The whole company could have gone bankrupt right there! What a save!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

No, I think that's just what happens when people post spoilers out of the code, instead of waiting to see what's actually released. I doubt that EA changed it after it was actually released.
  • SandraShill wrote:

No, I think that's just what happens when people post spoilers out of the code, instead of waiting to see what's actually released. I doubt that EA changed it after it was actually released.

+1
  • pollardfreek wrote:
    Woah I thought you were joking at first neuro lol.

*solemn face* I never joke about donuts.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:

Mmm... Donuts...
    http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121205194537/simpsons/images/7/7f/Mmm.jpg
  • if it is a one shot, has anyone found a pattern this go round?
    Last time, (Halloween I guess it was..) there was a definitive pattern to score the 3 donuts each time..