Forum Discussion

anaquarind
New Spectator
10 years ago

Accumulating Presents

Welcome to the forum!! Question for you....how in the world are you near getting all the phase 1 prizes already??? I thought o was doing well at 6000 presents out of the required 14000.

As for the extra presents, I read somewhere (not sure where now), that your get a donut bonus every 2000 extra.
  • You SHOULD be getting the 3donut game for every 2000 presents past the 14000. But I haven't seen it confirmed yet.
  • (Thanks for the warm welcome!)

No, I didn't mean to imply I had all the presents, rather that I am on PACE to get them all. I'm in around 6,500, and donut gain should be steadily increasing with each elf and character's present task unlocked.

Would love to get donuts for bonus presents - if anyone could post a link to where they may have seen this it would be great. Meanwhile I guess I will send everyone I can out for their donut tasks. Unless I hear otherwise I guess I'd rather have a shot at potential donuts rather than regret not collecting presents.
  • Cannot post links per forum rules. Goggle "christmas-is-live-on-ios" and pick the addicts site. Then look on that page titled "Christmas is Live….(Updated and Complete)", and you'll find the info on the donuts for presents collection.
  • Yes, I see it now. It definitely looks like we get something for each 2000 presents we collect in excess of the main prizes. Donuts would be great, and I will hope for that as I accumulate as many presents as possible!

Thanks for the help and the warm welcoming words!
  • fuffazzoni wrote:
    You SHOULD be getting the 3donut game for every 2000 presents past the 14000. But I haven't seen it confirmed yet.

yes you do
  • I do have a few neighbors at or near the 14000 mark. I would like to know how?!
  • glemley74 wrote:
    I do have a few neighbors at or near the 14000 mark. I would like to know how?!

Donuts.