Forum Discussion

3 years ago

What is your best memory of Tapped Out?

Share a happy TSTO story.
  • Probably one of the earlier christmas events when you could send your friends gifts. My GF had started playing a bit before that, so that was quite fun. 2013 I think.
  • "kurtman518611;c-2222646" wrote:
    My favorite memory is definitely THOH 2013 with the gremlins, followed by the year that THOH had the movie theme (2016 maybe?). Christmas 2013-2015 were also great. Non-holiday events... Stonecutters and Destination Springfield come to mind.

Really anything before they switched to the generic 4 hour loop format and when there were still interactions with friends.

I think after the Springfield zoo event with the butterfly gardens they stopped doing 3 act events with tappable npcs, mini games, locations and crafting
  • During the first couple of years I was playing (started in 2013), there used to be some town element design contests in the forum that members could vote on. There were some incredible designs, and I learned a lot from just seeing what others had done. There was one member, Sandwedgeking, who won a lot of those contests, and I was very lucky to have them added as a friend for my town. Haven’t seen anything from them in a while, and I’m pretty sure they stopped playing, but I still go visit their town every now and again. Just really cool having such an amazing designer accept a friend request from a fledgling player and designer. Hope you’re doing great buddy.
  • This one is tough, honestly.

I'd probably say taking part in my first official event, being Homerpalooza.
  • "HappyGamer73;c-2221952" wrote:
    Member berries?

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.594041977.6640/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Cajun Glass

Cajun glass popping up as a topic is still one of my favorite things ever. Secret codes…. The best
  • Think that I have some of those Pagan fence in storage so wouldn't have been offered them the second time around.