Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Whats going to happen on Tuesday

dont think we will get *. patricks day event.
  • We've had updates, even major ones, as late as 21:00 hrs GMT but I don't think we will today. I'd like to be proven wrong though :)
  • momzof4 wrote:
    3 pm eastern time and no update yet.... oh well maybe it will happen on Thursday

Your probably right if it is going to happen this week it probably would be Thursday.

And welcome to the forum! :D
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    ephphoneapps wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    does anyone think we will get something today?

Odds are no longer in our favor.

Updates have come later than this...and even if it's not today it doesn't mean we won't get something tomorrow

You'll notice I said "Odds are no longer in our favor." Meaning that the chances of an update today were not favorable. It wasn't a definitive statement, and therefore didn't need to be "proved wrong."

Thought you might have been one of the trolls complaining about things not happening when they wanted them to happen and taking offense when those of us who have a little faith in the game express optimism...OK sorry for that, as long as you didn't mean it to be malicious. 8)

"There's always tomorrow"
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    momzof4 wrote:
    3 pm eastern time and no update yet.... oh well maybe it will happen on Thursday

Your probably right if it is going to happen this week it probably would be Thursday.

And welcome to the forum! :D

That's if it doesn't happen tomorrow, Wednesday is just as good of a day as Thursday for something to happen 8)