Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What's next

Not going to speculate. Kind of like the down time. Looking forward to whatever they come up with, when they start it. :)
  • Hoping for a little more downtime. Life just keeps getting in the way of the game too much, and my SF is in dire need of an overhaul!
  • They're going to tease us for as long as possible until we make countless speculation threads and we lose our tempers. That's when they'll finally release the update. Typical EA attitude.
  • i hope if we get an event it will be easy to finish and as it proably ends in july and the first 2 weeks of july im on vacation
  • They don't have any ideas of what to do next so are secretly planning ww3 until they come across a great idea posted by someone on the game discussion forum, lol.
  • Maybe new FP prizes? That sort of keeps us busy visiting neighbors and requires little more than activating an image file or two in their program.

But the way they've been piling stuff on, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they suddenly hit us with a big update tomorrow. It seems that this year, within 24 hours of the first "I'm kind of enjoying the downtime" post, there's a big update. Or at the very LEAST, a new level. My taskbook has had multiple tasks in it a lot over these past months -- and that's unusual for me. :shock:

It also seems they've closed a lot of loops that used to help our faithful file-watchers post about any "pure speculation" ... :?

• Brabsel wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:
    They don't have any ideas of what to do next so are secretly planning ww3 until they come across a great idea posted by someone on the game discussion forum, lol.

Yeah, we all know that feeling. You sit around at home, don't know what to do... So you start to plan ww3.

The "New Look" at EA Headquarters:

• https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/4d/c1/7d4dc10e519bed3024085f07c9c72782.jpg
  • montmorencyj wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:
    They don't have any ideas of what to do next so are secretly planning ww3 until they come across a great idea posted by someone on the game discussion forum, lol.

Yeah, we all know that feeling. You sit around at home, don't know what to do... So you start to plan ww3.

The "New Look" at EA Headquarters:

Ooo, I think I see a monorail track on that map. And a tunnel or two at the top, or are those the trains?

Nice find, Annettemarc!

If you zoom in on that war room map, there's a section that is bolder, that's a little reminiscent of this schematic of Springfield:
    http://i.imgur.com/7jhBFmzl.jpg