Forum Discussion

12 years ago

What's the hold up?

Patience my young padawan......patience.
  • It will get here when it gets here.

It will be less then many expected.

Within one hour of the update there will be 10 posts saying "Is that it? This is the worst update ever!"

Within 24 hours of the update there will be 20 posts saying "I'm bored! When is the next update? EA is the worst company ever!"

Within 48 hours of the update there will be at least 5 posts mocking those who bought the new premium items.

Within minutes of the update there will be about 50 individual add-me threads made.

Now....are you sure you want that update?

Of course, I'm joking but really there is nothing we can do but wait and perhaps do some redesigning? Or.....find another game to play? Or....maybe read a book? Watch a movie? Get hooked on a new TV show?

Or we can wait, lol.
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    It will get here when it gets here.

It will be less then many expected.

Within one hour of the update there will be 10 posts saying "Is that it? This is the worst update ever!"

Within 24 hours of the update there will be 20 posts saying "I'm bored! When is the next update? EA is the worst company ever!"

Within 48 hours of the update there will be at least 5 posts mocking those who bought the new premium items.

Within minutes of the update there will be about 50 individual add-me threads made.

Now....are you sure you want that update?

Of course, I'm joking but really there is nothing we can do but wait and perhaps do some redesigning? Or.....find another game to play? Or....maybe read a book? Watch a movie? Get hooked on a new TV show?

Or we can wait, lol.

Let's wait! :D
  • waltercartman wrote:
    Waiting sucks. Let's all play hungry hungry hippos!

Before you ask yes I have a simpsons line for everything.

Ladies & Gentleman the "Guru" is in the Hoooouse!! :mrgreen: :lol:
  • I agree, I'm getting bored of no new content, but then again it's giving me time to save up money :-)
  • Yupp I'm using the time to save up, got back up to a million today and managed to purchase all the land so I'm pretty cool atm. But the game itself is getting a little boring but that because of the amount of crap buildings with little tasks associated they have been palming us off with.