Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Wheel Bug club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully not. Feel sorry for all those who have though.
  • I have. Got to 74,000 when it hit me. I'm now at 76,000+, so I've missed three coins. I would actually be much higher than that, but since getting shafted out of the coins, I took myself out of the level 18 loop glitch and have been more selective about which neighbours I visit. Basically, I'm only going to those with less than 30,000 gift cards and making sure they get the full five gift bags.
  • forevermadne wrote:
    I have. Haven't gotten a token since 50k, now at about 61k. Still collecting though, in hopes that I will get a bunch of tokens all at once. (What's that you say about not getting hopes up?) I still need the Ganesh snow man, the Ice god and Claus Co. Hopefully the daily spins will get me those, but the last three that I've gotten have looked like they are going to stop on one of them, only to just pass them for $1000 each time. Almost through my iPad across the room on the last one.
    what Ganesh snowman?

I'm just missing the claus co building now. On 64k gift cards now so I've had at least 50 spins now.
  • I have one more prize...The Yeti...I get the money before and after the yeti but can't win him.Its frustrating.Why have money on the wheel when you get free money everyday hr to 24 hours?