Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Where are Lionel Hutz & Shelbyville?

yeah, shelbyville would have been a better addition than springfield heights.

And thumbs up for Lionel Hutz!
Another character I REALLY want to see is Troy Mclure. Can't believe he is not in the game yet...
  • Shelbyville could be an entire expansion by itself...simliar to krustyland or maybe springfield heights
  • Bueraner04 wrote:

Another character I REALLY want to see is Troy Mclure. Can't believe he is not in the game yet...

Troy is the same problem as Lionel
  • Bueraner04 wrote:

Good one, forgot about Troy! ( "you may remember him from such games as NOT this one!")

Rwvoltore might be right, maybe both are not in the game because of some voice licensing issue with Phil Hartman's estate.
  • ceeeceeeceee wrote:
    Bueraner04 wrote:

Good one, forgot about Troy! ( "you may remember him from such games as NOT this one!")

Rwvoltore might be right, maybe both are not in the game because of some voice licensing issue with Phil Hartman's estate.

Well no I meant cause they don't like to use characters whose voice actor passed. This I believe is why we won't see burns son either.

He wouldn't be voiced as none if the celeb characters are. This isn't fg lol
  • I don't think it has as much to do with the legal side as the decision they made nearly 20 years ago. They retired all of Phil Hartman's characters as a sign of respect after his passing, and I think that includes in the game as well.

That said, they did bring back one of his minor characters (sort of) during the monorail event. We didn't get to keep him, but he did make a cameo, so there's no telling.