Forum Discussion

7 years ago

who is excited

for the upcoming event i have heard some people who think they will hate it but also some people who are incredibly excited. now i ask you who excited and who thinks this will be a boring event that should never exist. personally i think this is going to be the greatest event ever.
  • https://media.tenor.co/images/c64c7c1ed6d077eb17d568036c72ad71/raw

I moved Egyptland and I pulled out my Christmas stuff. I did a little bit of zoning but I don't want to do too much.
  • "4junk3000;c-1842633" wrote:
    Looking forward to snow coming to SF, but it's not the same enthusiasm as year's passed. Their game mechanics are getting monotonous, and worse, their game dialog and plots just SUCK lately. Any time they can't think of a funny joke, they just have Homer say something stupid. Or the break the fourth wall like that somehow appeals to us. Their writers need replacing. If they have any anymore.

But it's a habit, so... Bring it on!

The dialog has suck lately. It's just plain sucked! I’ve seen some dialog with vharacters suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked! It just plain sucked.

On another note: snow to the Bay Area would rock. The world owes me a snow day.