Forum Discussion

12 years ago

WHY AM I STILL COLLECTING SANTA COINS???

Just do what I do: collect two coins per friend and then graffiti for the other.
  • jellybean272 wrote:
    I just figured all of this out so i have A LOT to buy with coins anyone know when it will go away.

The app tells us we have until Jan 3 when you press the ? Mark next to Santa coins... However the "fourmasphere" is buzzing with rumors that EA will extend the time... Who knows :?:
  • MacJiggles wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:

Our reward will be, as always, the privilege of playing a free game to which we have become addicted like crack.

HA! This game is free for you??? :shock: This is the most expensive game I have ever played on any system! :oops:

These damn donuts have gotten me in more trouble with my wife lol... :mrgreen:

I think this is a reflection of your OCD...gotta have it all. But yes, this can actually be a FREE game :lol:
  • I think the best course is to go for $$ now. You wont likely get any bonus for the coins,,,,if you do it wont be anything that would require you to hold 5000 coins.

I do wish EA would at least provide a teeny tiny bit of insight on this...heaven forbid

The game, like this forum isn't moderated

In any case...earn $$ to buy land!