Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Why Does Every Character Have A Ribbon Task? - Edit Nevermind

Thank god. I never realized how long it took to set ~200 characters on there jobs.
  • They could at least let us task them all at once - going through the whole list is terrible
  • Ehckstoo wrote:
    I tasked my whole town. Once I completed the task, I received the tire thingy, but I don't see where I have accumulated any ribbons. Are the prizes acquired by tasks, or is there a ribbon counter I'm missing?

Prizes are acquired by a combination of task and ribbon amounts. The ribbon counter resets with each prize. You can find it in the prize track menu below the assigned task.
  • The trick is to send your people in groups I sent all 200 characters but in groups 5mins apart. This way as the ribbons for group 1 completed and I switch to task 2 ETC. Every 5 mins I would complete that task in till I ran out of tasked characters. I am currently working on the last prize.
  • DigitalBaggins wrote:
    The trick is to send your people in groups I sent all 200 characters but in groups 5mins apart. This way as the ribbons for group 1 completed and I switch to task 2 ETC. Every 5 mins I would complete that task in till I ran out of tasked characters. I am currently working on the last prize.

If the ribbons don't accumulate and they reset with each task, as stated above, then you cannot assign characters to a new task until the previous completed. So i don't see how you're on the last prize already. Could you provide a pic and explain further?
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    DigitalBaggins wrote:
    The trick is to send your people in groups I sent all 200 characters but in groups 5mins apart. This way as the ribbons for group 1 completed and I switch to task 2 ETC. Every 5 mins I would complete that task in till I ran out of tasked characters. I am currently working on the last prize.

If the ribbons don't accumulate and they reset with each task, as stated above, then you cannot assign characters to a new task until the previous completed. So i don't see how you're on the last prize already. Could you provide a pic and explain further?

There very first task I could assign every character in my town, the first group I sent the number of characters needed for the first task. Sent the next group 5mins after that and rinse and repeat after the first 3 hrs log in few minutes before and finish the main task. The first group of people will come, you then move to the next, send the next character on the Main task, then 5 minutes later more characters finished click on them you complete that task spend 2 dounts on the main task to finish and repeat. But as you get to the last task you will run out of ribbons after that you can't send everybody in town on tasks so you must just grind it out.

the cars drive around when you have people on the last task.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago