Forum Discussion

barryriddl474
Seasoned Newcomer
8 years ago

Why is Flanders' car still frozen?

I was hoping to see this thawed.
  • Yep. Devil Snowman is unmelted as is Goat God Statue and Goat head statue (it drips though). Icebergs are unaffected and the Spirit Tree is unbelievably full.
  • Lol, I hadn't noticed yet. No more silly than the Ice Palace? I guess I'll have to move mine there. Would have been cool if it was like the police car in KL.
  • If Flanders' car thawed out then it would be Flanders Unfrozen Car - which makes no sense because then it would just be Flanders' car. Where's the humor in that?
  • "wadebear;1543017" wrote:
    If Flanders' car thawed out then it would be Flanders Unfrozen Car - which makes no sense because then it would just be Flanders' car. Where's the humor in that?

It would have a spewing fire hydrant under it. That's fun and wouldn't look silly being frozen when nothing else is.
  • I bet they're working on the animated hydrant and it comes soon. Otherwise, what an oversight. Ugh.
  • To my way of thinking this is just another seasonal decoration that goes back into storage when the snows depart.
  • "KrustyBrand;1543648" wrote:
    To my way of thinking this is just another seasonal decoration that goes back into storage when the snows depart.

It would be nice if the multiplier stayed though. We did buy it after all.
  • "daved7637397;1543694" wrote:
    "KrustyBrand;1543648" wrote:
    To my way of thinking this is just another seasonal decoration that goes back into storage when the snows depart.

It would be nice if the multiplier stayed though. We did buy it after all.

I absolutely agree with you on principle. But since I’m not a donut farmer, I’ve never been extremely concerned about the overall size of my multiplier.