Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Will EA take a break on updates?

LtType77 wrote:
Kind of like a summer break after Squidport is released? Considering the update is so expansive and costs a lot to complete? I'm talking like a month or two...
Simple: Nope, EA likes to milk their "cash cow!" :mrgreen:
  • If they do, I would like it to be obvious, so that we're all not confused if there's going to be another update till next September, or if we're getting a new update tomorrow.
  • cvf007 wrote:
    I believe there will be minor updates with a couple new buildings and people here and there. The next major update after Squidport probably Halloween.

No Krrustyland?
  • dcadamb wrote:
    cvf007 wrote:
    I believe there will be minor updates with a couple new buildings and people here and there. The next major update after Squidport probably Halloween.

No Krrustyland?

That may come before but it looking like it a seperate map so would kinda be a totally different update ;)
  • cvf007 wrote:

Pretty sure the next major update after Squidport will be Krustyland and then Treehouse of Horror
  • mikeydluffy wrote:
    We've got more chance playing Pick up sticks with our butt cheeks than EA slowing down on content releases.

And playing pick up sticks with your butt ?heeks isn't easy.. Not that I know. :P
  • Season 25 premiers before Halloween. Thatll be a big update I think.

Squidport will probably be 21st June though.