Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Wishful thinking with a sky finger view

I was thinking about the town portrait being available. But I wonder how many people have the capability to watch their town in motion from a full town perspective. I think that's a fascinating thought. Watching a simpsons town living with a massive pan capability.
  • "simpsonare;d-276069" wrote:
    I was thinking about the town portrait being available. But I wonder how many people have the capability to watch their town in motion from a full town perspective. I think that's a fascinating thought. Watching a simpsons town living with a massive pan capability.

One of the things I like to do is tap to follow the christmas tree guy. I forget his name. But he moves pretty fast around the town and will take you on a pretty good tour. There's a couple others like him

I also like to dispatch maggie to a job on the opposite side of town, then follow her since she floats on her balloons. Thats a scenic ride.
    The catch w full portraits is the resolution degrades fast. I like the details of town so I zoom in closest for this kinda animated touring thru town.