Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Worst mystery box ever??

One day after i read about the lemon tree i think i spent 100 ish donuts on mystery boxes. Got 30 donuts twice. 60 once and 90 once. Yep, then i got a mustery box in a mystery box,another mystery box,another box, a buddha, a box, and a lemon tree. Got all the screenshots still ;D
  • Anything less than the day4 prize is a nip to me- the prizes build all week and than you can get something worth less in the box? Ridiculous. Everything in the box should at least be more than the day 4 prize......
    Bushes, trees, parking lots, newspaper bins- all rubbish prizes as is the $250..... If I want those I'll build more- but I have plenty! So as "prizes" they are terrible
  • I once got a mystery box in a mystery box in a mystery box. The final one had a tree. :lol:

panopticnic wrote:
    "Do you want the boat or.... The mystery box?"
    "Mystery box!"
    "Homer no.."
    "But marge it could be anything even keys to that boat we always wanted"

That was actually Peter Griffin. :)
  • panopticnic wrote:
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    I once got a mystery box in a mystery box in a mystery box. The final one had a tree. :lol:

panopticnic wrote:
    "Do you want the boat or.... The mystery box?"
    "Mystery box!"
    "Homer no.."
    "But marge it could be anything even keys to that boat we always wanted"

That was actually Peter Griffin. :)

You're right it was. Still relevant. Lol except the marge part hahaha

A boats a boat but a mystery box could even be a boat! Lol

yeah, good stuff indeed:
    "Lois G.: We took the mystery box! :x"
  • I once opened a mystery box, that had a mystery bid in it, and inside that was a parking space.
  • I once got a mystery box from a mystery box, which then gave... a mystery box... pretty sure that was as far as it went, though, third one gave some random junk I didn't care about...

I think twice, I've gotten decent stuff from the freebie box; very early on I got Frink's Lab (and, by default, Frink) and then several months later I got the Squeaky-Voice Teen
  • $250 from a Mystery Box is when you have "won" the Lemon Tree, but already have it (so you get cash instead of a 2nd one you can't place in your town).
  • At first I kept getting Gazebos. Now I keep getting parking lots.

At least I have already gotten SVT and the Lemon Tree.

It just seems like they really need to revamp the mystery box.