Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Wow - Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick cracks me up because of his sound drops: "I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College!"
  • psukegreen wrote:
    ugbyrubs wrote:
    I posted a topic earlier about possibly Buying Kearney. SOOOO tonight my Fiancee gives me a Itunes card for 10$ she had forgotten about and likes scratching the golden scratchers. I buy 9$ worth and get ( 12,6,9,6,9,12,6,9,12).

I am walking her through the Premium options I dont have and asking her what she wants ... BOOOOOM I click on Dr. Nick for 90... 90!! donuts and he is walking around my town now. I guess its cool -- but forgo the Kearney question - I have Nick now...

I have now bought Bumblee Bee man and Nick by accident. Hope I am as satisfied with Nick as I am with BBM

Dr.nick is better than Kearny

Agree. You are better off.
  • psukegreen wrote:
    ugbyrubs wrote:
    I posted a topic earlier about possibly Buying Kearney. SOOOO tonight my Fiancee gives me a Itunes card for 10$ she had forgotten about and likes scratching the golden scratchers. I buy 9$ worth and get ( 12,6,9,6,9,12,6,9,12).

I am walking her through the Premium options I dont have and asking her what she wants ... BOOOOOM I click on Dr. Nick for 90... 90!! donuts and he is walking around my town now. I guess its cool -- but forgo the Kearney question - I have Nick now...

I have now bought Bumblee Bee man and Nick by accident. Hope I am as satisfied with Nick as I am with BBM

Dr.nick is better than Kearny

WAY better!
  • If you gave us that option in the 1st place Dr Nick or Kearney that would have been no contest!!

His saying are great!

Dr Nick all the Way!!!
  • Nick is awesome and only gets better with the hospital and channel 8. Kearney's one time task with Nelson is good. I like BBM an awful lot but he doesn't really swing into full force until the studio is built either.

I'm not particularly crazy about moleman really, though I do like his flashlight flipping on the krusty burger task.
  • I accidentally got Dr. Nick and I see him as an awesome addition to my town.

"I went to Hollywood upstairs medical college" never fails to raise a smile.
  • You could have gotten more donuts for the $10 if you bought donuts instead of playing that scratch off game.
  • I've got all the characters (except Kang) and all the skins. I like them all. They all have funny things about them. The only character I don't like....more like despise.....is Apu. He is so incredibly useless. Why can't he have a good outdoor task?

I like to leave mine outdoors doing things.

I don't have Kang because I didn't want to buy the ray gun and be forced to leave it out if I want him roaming around.
  • I agree RE: the deal didnt work out for the scratchers but it seemed like I had a bad run. I hit for 100 donuts a few nights ago. I am prob done scratching for a while.

Also on the Nick note: He is awesome. He now goes into front running for favorite Character voices with Bumble Bee man. Plus his 12 hour task just made me like $800. Everything he says is pretty funny.