Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Dr. Nick or Sherri & Terri?

jeaglet1 wrote:
Ive been playing less than a year and been mostly freemium. I plan on grabbing a few items during the sale, but I'd like to add one more character too. Between the two, would you recommend Dr. Nick or S&T? I'm leaning towards the cheaper Dr. Nick, but I know S&T will be used for at least 1 event a year. Thanks for the suggestions!

Welcome to the forum :D

It depends how spendy you're feeling I guess. Getting Dr Nick would leave you with more donuts to maybe get something else. FWIW (which isn't very much!) I don't have either, but I'm going for Sherri and Terri, only because I know I will never fork out full price for them.
  • seems like the "kids" get used for events with a decent frequency... so beefing up your stock of kids is always a good idea
  • I have both and like Sherri and Terri better. They have great visual tasks and the money earned is doubled! Also as mentioned before, you can use them for kids tasks.
  • miraclemet wrote:
    seems like the "kids" get used for events with a decent frequency... so beefing up your stock of kids is always a good idea

Concur, I think they are better... and these two REALLY have helped out in past Halloweens. Only downside is their 8 hour task still requires Bart I believe, I don't think they have a single one, sadly.
  • Sherri & Terri. I say get what's more expensive and that you might not normally buy. I think it takes better advantage of the sale. The cheaper ones are always there later.
  • Hmm. I was thinking of Dr Nick, but now I've been sold on Sherri and Terri. Only problem is that they go on sale at 2am Monday, which is not very convenient...
    Forum glitch edit: I edited this about eight hours ago, but it obviously didn't take. Anyway, what I was saying back then was that now that I have looked at the walkthrough, which goes further ahead than does the game, I can see that I can also get S&T on Monday afternoon.
  • Sherri n Terri pay much more than other premium characters, cuz they're twins, but not voiced.

Dr. Nick is hilarious. He went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College, after all.

So you need to ask yourself, do you want more money, or do you want to smile often?
  • Sherri n Terri pay much more than other premium characters, cuz they're twins, but not voiced.

Dr. Nick is hilarious. He went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College, after all.

So you need to ask yourself, do you want more money, or do you want to smile often?
  • Hmm, forum glitch. I tried twice to edit my post above, but couldn't. Anyway, the shorter version of my edit is that S&T are also available twelve hours later.
    Edit: Oh, so now my edit has appeared :roll: