Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Where is Dr. Nick, et al.?

Hey there. A day or two ago, I saw some pop up that mentioned Dr. Nick but it was kind of a dead end. It didn't tell me anything about how I get him into my town. Then just a few minutes ago, during the trial of Freddy Quimby, there was mention of some slinky girl and her testimony of what happened.. But once again, dead end. Shouldn't I be seeing these characters in the shop? Or am I doing something wrong (yet again)?

Many thanks!
David
  • If you are trying to get Dr Nick from the Yearbook, a good tip is to keep refreshing the line up.

So can you get him to line up with hopefully three or four other characters, buildings or items that you want to avoid wasting your donuts.
  • Did you look under premium characters, those that cost donuts? Did you look to see if they are still locked to you? Without knowing what level you are, it’s hard to make a final determination.
  • @ShammysDad
    Some characters are only in the vault, but even those all are in the yearbook. They are all cheaper in the yearbook so get them there
  • I'm level 103 but I'm not all that bright. I'm somewhere between Ralph wiggum and Kletus. Actually closer to Kletus. I can't recall if I've checked the vault or yearbook, don't know what that is yet
  • My current vault is the same as yours. Thank you for the reminder about the yearbook!