Forum Discussion

13 years ago

wow...this game was working all fine now Im losing donuts

I was waiting for tonight to spend 15 on a buddha but I just got scammed.. I tried closing the game with the task bar ive been resetting for about 10 times now..everytime I log in Im at the same step as I was RIGHT BEFORE purchasing the god damn donuts
  • thats it this game is so * broke. just lost 72 donuts in the blink of an eye. * * * servers not saving stuff at all. I keep finding my self 10 steps backward every time I log back in,this games a * joke now. been playing for 2 weeks everything was fine now its been a mess in the past 2 days.
  • pokemonstee wrote:
    The game was working fine for about 2 days and now nothing is saving for me either. Sad how this game had such potential and EA basically sh*t all over it from the start.

shouldve known coming from a EA game. just like BF3 PC. gets no support,cheaters everywhere,get banned for name n shame while the other loser goes for 60-2 on 64 player servers shooting you from across the map and hes been there for almost a year long. Sad how EA publishes/devs awesome games but they all get no support at all. BF3 just like this game could both be masterpieces if they were fix'd.

Anyway,waiting till tomorrow and Im calling apple to get a refund on these 2 donuts purchase.