Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Xp for bistro set

Does anyone know the xp without a multiplier for the bistro set? Is it a better payout for cost than the KEM once the KEM price gets to 14400?
  • I thought that the stuff wasn't sellable only til after the event. Which really does nothing for farming. Maybe that's what they're trying to prevent.
  • Just for an update: %466.65, 24 KEM every 4 hr, at least 2, almost 3 levels per just the baby farm. Will be level 200+ by the end of 3 day xp collider run.
    :) for those that love stats.
    Sadly no info on donuts because I actually wiped out my collection by accidentally rushing all my 1hr jobs on 117 characters! I spend a lot of real $$ on this game, that hurt. :(
    Ah well, lesson learned. :)
  • "spritals148;c-1612559" wrote:

Sadly no info on donuts because I actually wiped out my collection by accidentally rushing all my 1hr jobs on 117 characters! I spend a lot of real $$ on this game, that hurt. :(
    Ah well, lesson learned. :)

Sorry you lost all your donuts. This is the only thing that concerns me about using the unemployment office. Now that I have enough donuts to actually cover the cost of rushing the jobs, I am extra careful not to double click.
  • Heheh yea I had just bought the 300 batch for end of event. lol I've heard so many talk about it and here I go and do it too.
    D'oH lol
  • Make sure you have the donut confirmation on. Check it often, updates have a tendency to turn it off for some strange reason.