Forum Discussion

9 years ago

XP needed for Bonus Donuts

jasonxenakisgt wrote:
Hey everyone,

I know I have asked this question in the past, but the answer has changed since then. Does anyone know the equation for the change in XP needed between bonus donut payouts after reaching the max level?

Thanks!

Here is your former post. Happy tapping!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10146364.page
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    jasonxenakisgt wrote:
    Hey everyone,

I know I have asked this question in the past, but the answer has changed since then. Does anyone know the equation for the change in XP needed between bonus donut payouts after reaching the max level?

Thanks!

Here is your former post. Happy tapping!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10146364.page

Haha, thanks...I guess....

But, I am pretty sure it has changed since I posted this over a year ago...or is it still 20% every level with an increased base??
  • jasonxenakisgt wrote:
    But, I am pretty sure it has changed since I posted this over a year ago...or is it still 20% every level with an increased base??

Still 20% increase. It just seems that the "base" it resets to with each new level gets higher & higher.
    Or maybe when you reset, you only go back X upgrades worth?

Either way, still 20% increase per bonus, but I'm starting from 1.2m-1.5m XP level.
  • It goes up by 20% each time, but caps at 10,000,000. For the formula, if A is the amount you need to complete the max level and B is the number of bonus levels you've completed, the amount you need is A * (1.2^B), or 10,000,000 if the formula would produce a value larger than that. This formula will sometimes produce a number that is slightly off due to rounding, but it works well enough for a spreadsheet or something to track your progress.
  • dustandair wrote:
    It goes up by 20% each time, but caps at 10,000,000. For the formula, if A is the amount you need to complete the max level and B is the number of bonus levels you've completed, the amount you need is A * (1.2^B), or 10,000,000 if the formula would produce a value larger than that. This formula will sometimes produce a number that is slightly off due to rounding, but it works well enough for a spreadsheet or something to track your progress.

Great, thank you! Not too important, but anyone know the base? I am doing a little excel modeling to figure out the possibility of making more than 25 donuts if using the XP boost over a 10 day period and what you would need to do so.

If not, I will just wait for the next level to figure that out

Thanks everyone!
  • The base for level 58 was approximately 917,427. When a new level is released, it is usually about 5% higher, but I think there have been variations as high as 39%.