• BrideOfFrank35 wrote:
    yayy, i got promoted too :mrgreen:

Your avatar suits your promotion well being shocked :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    BrideOfFrank35 wrote:
    yayy, i got promoted too :mrgreen:

Your avatar suits your promotion well being shocked :lol:

:lol:
  • Hey everyone, I am pretty new on here so I'm wondering how you put an avatar up and what does it mean to "get promoted"? In the my profile section by the avatar section it says put in a URL. How do I do this? Also, how do I put the little pictures with sayings from the game at the bottom of my posts. I think they're called trophies. I know these are prob silly questions but if I don't ask, I'll never know. Thanx and have fun!
  • denisewalks wrote:
    Congrats! Dreaming of the day I get one.

It will happen, hang in there!
    :-)
  • matthewgonemad wrote:
    Hey everyone, I am pretty new on here so I'm wondering how you put an avatar up and what does it mean to "get promoted"? In the my profile section by the avatar section it says put in a URL. How do I do this? Also, how do I put the little pictures with sayings from the game at the bottom of my posts. I think they're called trophies. I know these are prob silly questions but if I don't ask, I'll never know. Thanx and have fun!

you need to be promoted. You get promoted by posting (not spamming). Take an active role in the forum. People are promoted about this time every month. So start getting involved in the forum and hopefully you'll get promoted next month!