Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Yep, I'm dumb.

Lol I'm sure you're not alone! :lol:

Yeah sending characters there was the only way I managed to save up enough to buy anything, now I've bought it all I don't really bother anymore lol
  • brookesaywhatx wrote:
    For months I have been trying to save up KL tickets to buy new rides and such, and I thought it was taking a looooong time to collect any. I would save up just enough to buy a ride then spend another week or two collecting by just clicking on rides/buildings.

But yesterday, I decided to send every available character there...when I cleared them today, the tickets were pouring in by the thousands! I had no idea they could make so much that way, lol. Maybe this will help someone else out :wink:

Are you sending them hourly or 12 hour ones? Im saving up to get the sun sphere then I was going to send them out to KL, im still working on the tooth chipper
  • I put them on 12 & 24 hr tasks. I have plenty of $ in SF, usually make about 300,000 a day lol but my KL has been neglected because it was taking so long to get tickets
  • Don't feel bad, I have a saying

"Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

You cured yourself.
  • Not sure if this has been said , but I reccently discovered that Valentine's decorations can be used in Krustyland to boost your kitch rating.
  • TapNDatSprngfld wrote:
    Not sure if this has been said , but I reccently discovered that Valentine's decorations can be used in Krustyland to boost your kitch rating.

I didn't realize this until the Valentine event was over - I should have pushed for more decorations instead of slowing down on them when they were available. The pink colors go well the the Happy Little Elves and Tunnel of Love.

As for the characters, I like some 24 hour tasks better in Krustyland than Springfield, such as Lenny riding the Toothchipper instead of moping, and they still earn XP for leveling up or bonus donuts.
  • I learned that a while ago, so now I permanently keep around 6 characters in KL, might as well as I don't need the task money in my SF and I have quite a bit of land to buy in KL. :D
  • Surfcitygal wrote:
    TapNDatSprngfld wrote:
    Not sure if this has been said , but I reccently discovered that Valentine's decorations can be used in Krustyland to boost your kitch rating.

I didn't realize this until the Valentine event was over - I should have pushed for more decorations instead of slowing down on them when they were available. The pink colors go well the the Happy Little Elves and Tunnel of Love.

As for the characters, I like some 24 hour tasks better in Krustyland than Springfield, such as Lenny riding the Toothchipper instead of moping, and they still earn XP for leveling up or bonus donuts.

They weren't able to be put into KL until the SPD update hit
  • Light bulb came on for me a few weeks ago. Level 39 in SF and building cash has gotten pretty easy, but KL was still pretty barren. I work those available in KL and give the rest SF jobs. The KL hotel is building as I type. I like the 4 & 8 hour tasks. Works out for morning breaks, lunch and back home.
  • I know about it but I need the money for Springfield! Also, I'm doing fine because I've got nearly 24,000 tickets and I need 32,000 for the last ride. I earn about 1,000 tickets a day, 8 days to go! :-D