Forum Discussion

11 years ago

You shouldn't be able to sell premium items

Sorry, I don't understand, why does it matter? :?
  • atiq_ruhel wrote:
    Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Sorry, I don't understand, why does it matter? :?

Really?

It matters because they cost actual money (or lots and lots of grinding in-game) and if an unscrupulous person gets misdirected to your town and sells a premium item, that money is gone forever. It's theft. A theft-prevention measure is hardly an unreasonable request.

Come on, no one is foolish enough to tap confirm after accidentally tapping the sell button.(Unless they didn't pay enough attention)

I used to play a card collecting/fighting game... this used to happen all the time... when you are in a rush you dont pay attention, it can happen to anyone. I know a girl that sold a card that was worth $200 real money for in game cash by mistake... it happens...

Not a good game if a card costs $200 real world dollars :lol:
  • I wish they would create a separate storage bin called "junk pile"

I could then remove the stuff I hate out of my " useful" storage box, which is already tedious to scroll through. I wouldn't have to look at the holiday related stuff unless I chose to, because it would be in my Junk Pile. THEN if they could implement an Unsellable trait for the valuable items, unique items, donut items, limited time items, etc.

The most extreme action I (or a visitor) could take with a "valuable" item would be to relegate it to the Junk Pile.
    8)
  • atiq_ruhel wrote:
    i'm not sure if i will get in trouble for mentioning other games on here (sorry if its bad lol)

Rage of Bahamut

You're banned. (Or am I supposed to wait for a moderator?)
  • They should make it so the only things that can be sold are the current in-game cash items.

Any premium or limited time cash items are blocked from being sold

Another thing they can do is add a password feature. Where you're required to enter a 4 digit passcode whenever something is either being sold or purchased. Just for added security.

That way if a person enters your town by hack or glitch, the most they can do is store your stuff or re-decorate your town
  • maximbarne126 wrote:
    What if the person who bought the premium item doesn't want it anymore?

They can store it. (I like Annette's idea of a Junk area of storage, alongside regular storage.)