Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Your DREAM Event!

I don't have any creative ideas as we speak but something with community based prizes sounds like a plan after that terrible luck I received during the Easter event
  • Ulgrimmar wrote:
    Name of the Event: The Springfield 500

Main Quest Summary: The Simpsons are off to the races! Join the denizens of Springfield as they put the pedal to the medal and race through the streets of their beloved home town and rack up a ton of property damage!

Special Currency: Checkered Flags

How to earn prizes?: Undetermined, but it'll probably involve tapping.

Prizes: Herbert Powell, The Homer, and a few other select vehicles as well as a Racing Homer & Barney costume

New Features: Cars can now be placed on the road. Random cars will now speed through the streets of Springfield.

Great idea!
  • I just want a monorail!!!!

.... Maybe they give us a Main Street that's all cracked and broken.

This is all

• phoebexlois wrote:
    eeyorebob wrote:
    The search for Uter :D

Currency, bockwurst sausages

Ultimate goal - Find Uter and receive Uter character.

Missions - Make Springfielders go on various search parties
    Get the police to interrogate school staff.
    Send children on field trips to places they've visited.

Collect sausages and spin the wheel (cos that seems like Tapped Out favourite) to win Uter parents, a memorial to Uter, Uter topiary, lolly sticks, false citizenship documents, Kraftwerk album, German pub.

Well enjoy
    :lol:

Haha, you must really love Uter.

I love neuroheart's idea, it is different to others, and offers prizes everyone would want, unless they already have it.

Deadshot's idea is cool, would love to see it at summer.

OMG was that Uter I saw in this weeks episode :P
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Name of the Event: The Second Chance Bonanza

Main Quest Summary: A chance to earn tie-in items and prizes from previous events.

Special Currency: silver dollars

How to earn prizes?: Build a pawn shop, collect silver dollars from friend visits (three per tap, minimum) handshakes (one each) and tapping NPCs with "cash for gold" signs (five each.)

Prizes: all free items from previous episode tie-ins and anything from a previous event that was designated a prize, available for purchase at the pawn shop. Price would be determined by the item's rarity during an event. Free tie-in items should cost a flat 500 coins. Any slot designated for something you already have will be replaced by a donut box (similar to current level-up boxes) for 1000 silver dollars.

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! :thumbup:
  • Mine is very simple.

Homer goes into the basement to fix the toaster. During the attempt to get back to his time as it's supposed to be, one time is raining donuts. You collect hundreds of them so when you get back to normal, you can buy anything. :)