Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Your "other springfield" ??

While doing my friends I noticed 10 lawyers available in my other Springfield, Do these (and other things) dropped in your other Springfield help you at all ? Who clears or clicks on them ?? How do they help you?
  • I think I read on another site that they clear automatically but it takes 24 hours. Not the 4 it takes in your other neighbors town. And only if you drop them. Don't know about the ones you're seeing.
  • This is copied from TSTOaddicts:
    There is a timer in place on the Lawyers once dropped in a neighbor’s town, or your own town. Once dropped you (or your neighbor) have 4hrs to find them. If you don’t clear them in 4hrs you’ll miss out on the 12 and 2 you could have earned from tapping (clearing them). HOWEVER, your neighbor will still earn 12 and 2 regardless if you’ve tapped their lawyer or not. (and you will too if you dropped one in a neighbor’s town)

FYI: Other Springfield has a 24hr timer. So if you drop them there you won’t get credit on them for 24hrs.
  • While I dont think it matters as far as your own town is concerned, I do think it would be beneficial (as well as good karma) to drop them to a neighbor instead of "wasting" them on the other Springfield. You get the points either way if Im reading this correctly, why not help a neighbor out?
  • "Muhsterino;c-1673850" wrote:
    This is copied from TSTOaddicts:
    There is a timer in place on the Lawyers once dropped in a neighbor’s town, or your own town. Once dropped you (or your neighbor) have 4hrs to find them. If you don’t clear them in 4hrs you’ll miss out on the 12 and 2 you could have earned from tapping (clearing them). HOWEVER, your neighbor will still earn 12 and 2 regardless if you’ve tapped their lawyer or not. (and you will too if you dropped one in a neighbor’s town)

FYI: Other Springfield has a 24hr timer. So if you drop them there you won’t get credit on them for 24hrs.

That's where I read it! Thanks @Muhsterino !
  • "othespringfield;c-1674823" wrote:
    Apologies to all. I keep meaning to drop lawyers in your towns. I've been away for a few years, just started playing again.

Nice misspelling of your account name...

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/heroism/images/5/51/Facepalm-Homer-Simpson.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160823063428
  • "Cyanide-Tipped;c-1675325" wrote:
    "othespringfield;c-1674823" wrote:
    Apologies to all. I keep meaning to drop lawyers in your towns. I've been away for a few years, just started playing again.

Nice misspelling of your account name...

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/heroism/images/5/51/Facepalm-Homer-Simpson.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160823063428

O, the Springfield!

Seems Ok to me ;)