Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Am i screwed??? episode tie-in question

If you are able to play now, I would think you can start the questline today, you just need to have Lisa and Skinner free and in SP. Is the USS Tom Clancy Submarine showing available as a premium item for you to purchase? If so, I would think you can start the task, regardless of if you have finished Thanksgiving. But you may need to rush the 24 hour task with donuts. I am not completely sure, but I have read on the General discussion section of the forum that the episode tie in for this actually lasts until Tuesday morning at 8 am EST. But I want to be clear that is just a rumor. However, the quest does have a somewhat open ending right now. You are asked what Lisa and Skinner are doing in secret, and to tune in to find out by watching the new episode tonight at 8 PM EST. And if we are to answer the question and possibly finish the questline afer the episode airs, then it would make sense. So I would not say you are not completely screwed just yet.

Again, the important stuff, make sure Lisa and Skinner are free in SP now and synchronize your device by visiting another town and returning to your town and/or turning off the application completely and restarting new.

Good luck, I hope you are able to do this.
  • Thanks! I have started the quest and I sped up the first set of tasks and now Lisa is on a 24hr task at which I'm waiting to speed up when halfway through. Thanks so much for the info!