Forum Discussion

12 years ago

barney's bowlarama issues

I'm having same issues… do you need a certain level to play it?
  • Same here. Have freed up all missions and characters and nothing unlocks it. Has to be a glitch. I see no one taking about Barney missions as there would be at least 8 threads. My guess is its a universal glitch.
  • This board is nothing but insanely repetitive and I don't see any posts or threads talking about any progress from what I have made so far. My guess? Because I use donuts to speed up missions when few others don't my guess is that most of the peeps have yet to encounter this. Let me know if you can link a credible thread/post that can tell me otherwise.
  • I have a ton of donuts and have every character free with all missions complete. Sorry but unless I have a special glitch and since there is only ONE person claiming to have unlocked Barney, I'm playing the BS card.
  • Then I am missing something as I have completed all of Lisa's and Homers Xmas quests.
  • I'm nowhere near that far in the Christmas quests, but one person on General Discussion is posting about how she got Bowlarama:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9150985.page