Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Buildings that affect the conform o meter

This should have a sticky
  • Also, under Obedience, there should be Police Station and Springfield Penitentiary. They only affect Obedience by 1 point, but they do affect it.

Did they finally change Barney's Bowlarama? It didn't used to affect anything. The Consumerism is the logical choice, but it wasn't associated with any.

All the rest of the buildings under Gluttony, Indolence, Consumerism, Obedience, and Righteousness give 10 points to their respective category.

The Vanity buildings are all different.
  • ultimate1979 wrote:
    Also, under Obedience, there should be Police Station and Springfield Penitentiary. They only affect Obedience by 1 point, but they do affect it.

Did they finally change Barney's Bowlarama? It didn't used to affect anything. The Consumerism is the logical choice, but it wasn't associated with any.

All the rest of the buildings under Gluttony, Indolence, Consumerism, Obedience, and Righteousness give 10 points to their respective category.

The Vanity buildings are all different.

I'm not worried about the points this was just to give everyone a heads up on what category each building fits and the buildings are listed for the ones they affect the most.
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    I have seen reports that Helter Shelter effect righteousness

I'm guessing not anymore since the site is recent so it's updated frequently that's why I made this