Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Christmas decorated house

You get more lights on the Spin Wheel. To play the Spinning Wheel game, you need to place the Egg Nog Bar and get a spin token... It will let you play the game and also have a random chance of getting prizes, like Snow Monster, Snow Lisa, Snow Marge or House Lights.
  • I'm still stuck on the 1st task. I've got 2 of 3 Xmas lights for houses but I fear I won't get the last set I need and I won't get to move on in the game.
  • timberwuf wrote:
    I'm still stuck on the 1st task. I've got 2 of 3 Xmas lights for houses but I fear I won't get the last set I need and I won't get to move on in the game.

I've gotten 5 house lights from the spin wheel so far (simpson's house, flander's house, brown house, pink house, and wiggum house) ... now I'm on the 3rd 'house lights' mission ... need to have 10 houses with xmas lights (1st mission: 3 houses decorated, 2nd mission: 5 houses, 3rd mission: 10 houses ... dunno if there's a 4th mission).

Keep playing, you'll eventually get what you need if you spin the wheel every day. I've not bought any tokens, just using the free ones (4 from the egg nog bar so far, and 2 found in gift bags).

... side note here ... l've seen lotsa complaints about the prize distribution on the wheel ... I haven't noticed anyone else point out that the prizes available change as you win ... for example, I saw when I won snowman lisa, the slot then changed to snowman grampa.
  • muleheadjoe wrote:
    timberwuf wrote:
    I'm still stuck on the 1st task. I've got 2 of 3 Xmas lights for houses but I fear I won't get the last set I need and I won't get to move on in the game.

I've gotten 5 house lights from the spin wheel so far (simpson's house, flander's house, brown house, pink house, and wiggum house) ... now I'm on the 3rd 'house lights' mission ... need to have 10 houses with xmas lights (1st mission: 3 houses decorated, 2nd mission: 5 houses, 3rd mission: 10 houses ... dunno if there's a 4th mission).

Keep playing, you'll eventually get what you need if you spin the wheel every day. I've not bought any tokens, just using the free ones (4 from the egg nog bar so far, and 2 found in gift bags).

... side note here ... l've seen lotsa complaints about the prize distribution on the wheel ... I haven't noticed anyone else point out that the prizes available change as you win ... for example, I saw when I won snowman lisa, the slot then changed to snowman grampa.

Yes. they do change :-) Once you get something that it lands on, it replaces it with something else and once have you have all the common prizes it replaces it with money or gift cards while the rare prizes (items with a low spin %) remain just as rare.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago