Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Christmas Raccoon - To buy?

Unfortunately no. It wont be offered for donuts.

The only way to get it is as a personal prize.

You could wait till next Christmas though and see if its available then.
  • I dont think 100 friends this late in the update could pull it off.
    My suggestion is to panic ;-)

Actually something occurred to me. Look at the personal prizes and see if you can buy one of them
    with donuts. It gives a price for donuts as a get it now feature.

How far along on the number of cards are you? How many prizes have you gotten so far?

• whats the point of the raccoon other than something running around, i think its cool to win but what is the point?
  • I'm at 5k now, think I may be alright!

PremierSlayer88 wrote:
    whats the point of the raccoon other than something running around, i think its cool to win but what is the point?

It doesn't do anything. Just aesthetically pleasing.
  • GoldenGrego wrote:
    I'm at 5k now, think I may be alright!

PremierSlayer88 wrote:
    whats the point of the raccoon other than something running around, i think its cool to win but what is the point?

You are at 5k and you need to earn 18k.
    That leaves 13k left to go.

You have 4 days and 14 hours to complete the event before the raccoon runs away :mrgreen:
    That means you need to make 3250 gift cards each day (giving yourself an extra 14 hours if you dont)

With out factoring how many cards you can get by people visiting you I would say you need to visit 100 neighbors daily or if you havent completed part 18 of the long quest chain, have your people hunt down the simpsons every 8 hours and you should make it just fine.

You can go here to add neighbors (dont use this faq/guides forum)
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/4127.page
    Type in as many names as you can into your system and see how many will add you.

Or you can do part 18 and hunt down the simpsons every 8 hours
    Do not put homer or lisa into the treehouse until after you have gotten your pet raccoon :-)
  • GoldenGrego wrote:
    I'm interested to know if there is a way I will be able to get the Christmas Raccoon. It's unlikely i will make it to the 18000 gift cards as I only started 2 days ago, even adding friends like mad. Will there be a chance to buy it with donuts etc?

Miss Springfield and Drederick Tatum with their respective buildings were free prizes from whacking day that became available to buy not long after the event ended so you never know!! Funnily enough, iot was not long after someone else on here said they'd never become available for donuts.. :P Keep yr fingers crossed :wink: If they do, I could see it being around the same price as those crappy funzos although much more interesting :lol: I think its all down to the scale of demand for the item is. Popular theme on here, imho, seems to be that if enough ppl ask then chances are it will be introduced fto the game soon after...
  • GoldenGrego wrote:
    I'm at 5k now, think I may be alright!

PremierSlayer88 wrote:

It purrs...

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,678 PostsLatest Activity: 7 days ago