Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Collecting gift cards

I believe your interpretation is correct. But the gift cards are also the reason for many of the Christmas quests.
  • deborahmanse wrote:
    is there any point in collecting gift cards after you have reached all your personal prizes? I was reading the community prize guide which says that the count is based on giving the gift bags and it doesn't mention gift cards, or am I reading wrong.

After you get all the personal prizes, You get a spin token for every 1000 gift cards you get.
    I dont know which thread I read that in, but thats my understanding of it.
  • Yes i also read that thread after collecting all the prizes every 1000 gift cards you get a token for the wheel!~
    i am only missing the last 2 personal prizes and i am so looking forward to collect cards for tokens as those are the real good prizes!
    i am not a donut player and since the wheel really is rigged (i won mr. plow once, yet i received snow marge instead eventho the tip of the arrow was on mr. plow) so i need as many tries on the wheel as possible!
    if you visit all your neighbors daily you get at least 3 tokens a day after the personal prizes!