Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Last Minute Gift Cards

Last year, when I first played this game, I grabbed a lot of gifts for free, thanks to Santa's Tickets (from Krusty's Dad, Christmas Trees, Crazy Cat Claus, and Santa Homer to Santa's Village, Stupid Sexy Flanders, and the Ice Palace).

But now that they are now gift cards (the yellow cards), and I have about almost a lot of Winter items, curious about what happens to the leftover gift cards, if you get ALL the items available in the Last-Minute Gifts section.

I mean, you can get up to 5 Silver Tokens and about 25 gift cards for trivia. But when you run out of Last-Minute Gifts to get, what next? Will they be exchanged for donuts, XP, or in-game money?
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    When the Last-Minute Gifts cards run out, it then give you an option to exchange for 12 donuts or get certain duplicate items.
  • "barger9;c-2213059" wrote:
    I only get 3 donuts for gift cards.

^^ this.. Man I wish it was 12 :D
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "cjsad99;c-2213181" wrote:
    "4junk3000;c-2213176" wrote:
    "mjschumacher777;c-2213174" wrote:
    How do you get to the spot to use the gift cards? I've been looking, but only seems to come up when I finish something...

Its in the holiday event section of the store.

So the 3 donut option will come up in the event section if you have a gift card?

This?

• How do you get to the spot to use the gift cards? I've been looking, but only seems to come up when I finish something...
  • "mjschumacher777;c-2213174" wrote:
    How do you get to the spot to use the gift cards? I've been looking, but only seems to come up when I finish something...

Its in the holiday event section of the store.
  • "87911221;c-2214243" wrote:
    Now that the event is over, how do I spend my gift cards? I just got one for a daily challenge and one for the forgot-me-not store but Orion to exchange for donuts is gone

If you go to the store and tap on the donuts/cash icon you should have a option to exchange your tokens for donuts between the purchasable donuts and cash section.