Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Community prizes tap ball

Update....the soccer ball price has been greatly reduced from 500 ameture bucks to 40....and soccer ball price for community prizes have dropped as well!
  • I got the donuts....have you purchased any soccer balls and placed them in a friend's Springfield?

On the in ability to add friends, idk about that one. You may have to email EA.
  • Friend and I drop balls in each other's town. We both bought 5 and keep swapping back and forth. We loose one or two each time, but have been trading over the last few days

Btw...feel free to add me, I can't post in friend finding page
  • Good job skip! But we all need to step it up. I've been buying balls since they became available. I bought 60 balls so far. 1.3 million people have liked simpsons tapped out on Facebook. I'm sure that many more play the game. If everyone focused on buying balls like I have, we'd get the next 2 prizes easy, but EA will have to reduce the prices to be able to reach the last 2 prizes. :/
  • I'm really surprised the second prize wasn't reduced to 11 Million. I'm afraid to say I think we might be in a Mexican Stand-Off with the EA developers right now. They want us to show we want these prizes by investing in Sports Balls, but we don't want to do that until they show a willingness to reduce the price of these prizes. Trickey, eh?
  • It's not that hard....if everyone just decided to buy nothing but soccer balls, we could've at least got the Duff Truck, which is all I really want. Lol In act 1 I got over 125 balls....if everyone did the same we could've made it happen. But also, the initial super high goal of the first prize, then the fluctuation in the price of balls, winning the 10 free donuts but then losing them....if think it made everyone forget about getting the community prizes because they stopped taking EA seriously. But if people wanted to win the prizes it's really just a matter of doing the math.