Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Easter fences?

lisaaguiar21 wrote:
I must be missing something....do we buy these or win them???? Where do we get them? I tried buying fencing and it didn't count.

Has to be the Easter fences or pastel fences. They are found in the Blue, Pink and Gold prize boxes. You win them by cashing in 500 eggs of that boxes color.
  • Good grief. Looks like this story line isn't getting finished....I've already bought 2 pink boxes and just got golden eggs both times. *sigh*

Thanks for the info everyone....good luck.
  • lisaaguiar21 wrote:
    Good grief. Looks like this story line isn't getting finished....I've already bought 2 pink boxes and just got golden eggs both times. *sigh*

Thanks for the info everyone....good luck.

It's not required to finish the story. I think if you force close and reopen, Ned should be starting the next part. The fencing quest is a side quest - not required to advance. When this quest triggers, Ned's doesn't pop up right away. So I think after a force close and reopen, Ned should be able start his task.

Also, the Easter fencing comes in sets of 3, and the pastel in sets of 2, so you don't need to win the fencing 50 times, more like less than half.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago