Forum Discussion

11 years ago

easter fences

efd4444 wrote:
What r the fences we have to add? I added all of them and its not work to working. I have to add 50

fences
  • amauthe8 wrote:
    They have to be the ones you get from the boxes, not regular fences.

That's going to take forever to collect! I haven't got any fences from boxes yet, I only received 100 golden eggs from the boxes.
  • Helen0725 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:

That's going to take forever to collect! I haven't got any fences from boxes yet, I only received 100 golden eggs from the boxes.

After Gold Eggs they have the second best odds of 20% and comes in packs of 3 so give it time you'll get them
  • drosax1 wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:

From what someone posted yesterday they come in packages like the valentines fences

Yes packs of three. They fit well with Sanjay's house!
  • Helen0725 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:

You get three at a time, so in theory you only need 17 boxes with them. And there's still over a month left to did it. Plus the reward for the task is 15 donuts :wink:
  • drosax1 wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:

After Gold Eggs they have the second best odds of 20% and comes in packs of 3 so give it time you'll get them

Then I'd better get crackin' and collect those eggs! (No pun intended:)
  • You only need 150 of these fences to get 15 donuts! Start fencing! I have three. Will trade them for a 1980 Mustang GT!