Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Fat Texan

He's the "Rich Texan", but yes, it is an ongoing glitch. It also happens with Smithers' "exercise for Mr. Burns" and Legs and Louie's "Interrogate a Squealer".
  • There were some other posts where people finally got the task to complete. Basically you couldn't do anything like putting items in inventory while the task is going. Search for the other posts for more details. I can't remember if they were here in FAQ or in General.
  • To complete the Rich Texan "riding bull" quest all you have to do is not collect any eggs. You can still whack snakes and place eggs. You just can't open any eggs. That's how it worked for me.
  • I was forced to spend donuts to complete it and I believe they should be refunded!
  • togwm786 wrote:
    I was forced to spend donuts to complete it and I believe they should be refunded!

You were not "forced" to used eggs. You chose to use eggs. The RT task are not required to move forward through the game or the whacking day event. You could have waited until there was a solution, like there is now, or waited until the problem was fixed.
  • I am having the same issue with the Rich Texan. Hoping the glitch will be fixed with the next update. Until then I just don't use that task.
  • I just put him on the task overnight and did not touched the phone for 12 hours and it worked

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago